Friday, February 25, 2011

Mirror Names



On someones blog I found this great idea. ( I will look around and add the site as soon as I relocate it)
 I have a tough group of sixth graders and this was perfect to start out their 10 day session. 


They were not willing to participate at first, 

But once I insisted they 'TRY'
They complied, reluctantly.
The girls wanted to have their friends 'sign' the outside of their frames. I was not sure at first, my gut said.....ARE YOU KIDDING?

But the more creative side of me said.....It's your art. If you would like that, then go ahead!
All in all, they seemed pleased with their creations.

I think I gained the respect of a few attitudinal sixth graders.

Their work was displayed for them to see the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Lindos trabalhos. Parabéns.
    Venha me visitar. Vou amar.
    1001 Abraços fraternos

    ReplyDelete